Tracking Tool

My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery so it will only take 7 working days...send and received it by LBC Jeddah on Sept 9...unfortunately!!!!My husband was the one who got surprised with the poor service of LBC...our daughter already celebrated her birthday on 21st of Sept and no box from her daddy???

left with no choice, my husband already spoiled the surprise...I called LBC right away to follow up...and guess what??? They did nothing when they received the box on the 9th of Sept...no movement!!! When I followed up on my daughter's birthday on the 21th that's the only time they dispatched it!!!!

What a disappointment!!!!What kind of service was that????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Lbc Express - Poor Service Lbc Express "I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years. I never had any issues before. But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more