Nashua, New Hampshire

My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery so it will only take 7 working days...send and received it by LBC Jeddah on Sept 9...unfortunately!!!!My husband was the one who got surprised with the poor service of LBC...our daughter already celebrated her birthday on 21st of Sept and no box from her daddy???

Related: Lbc Express - Nawawalang padala

left with no choice, my husband already spoiled the surprise...I called LBC right away to follow up...and guess what??? They did nothing when they received the box on the 9th of Sept...no movement!!! When I followed up on my daughter's birthday on the 21th that's the only time they dispatched it!!!!

What a disappointment!!!!What kind of service was that????

Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Dubli - You can complian while i make money $$$ Dubli "for all the people who are complaining. Here is proof. I bought VIP and within the last 2 months have been able to get my 99$ back as well as..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Viagogo - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more