Tracking Tool

My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery so it will only take 7 working days...send and received it by LBC Jeddah on Sept 9...unfortunately!!!!My husband was the one who got surprised with the poor service of LBC...our daughter already celebrated her birthday on 21st of Sept and no box from her daddy???

left with no choice, my husband already spoiled the surprise...I called LBC right away to follow up...and guess what??? They did nothing when they received the box on the 9th of Sept...no movement!!! When I followed up on my daughter's birthday on the 21th that's the only time they dispatched it!!!!

What a disappointment!!!!What kind of service was that????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments