Resolved
1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery.Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive my package and it indicates that delivery failed and out of delivery zone.

Why does you ask for cosignee's contact number when you'll not call us when ypu can't find our house then?!! This is unbelievable. That was from Binan, Laguna and to be delivered on Bay, Laguna? What took that so long?

Please inform us when it'll deliver and call us as long as you cant find the place so that we'll help you and sketch the place. We're paying for LBC EXPRESS not LBC SNAIL. I am so disapointe tho.

I need that package today.Please do something!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). erikainesmulingbayan is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments