Caloocan, Manila

To LBC pls return my package/watch, wala ng laman ang pouch nung diniliver saken!May cut na ang watch box at nilagyan ng barya!

Maawa kayo sa customer ninyo! Anu na nangyari sa relos ko? Magnanakaw mga tao nio!!!

Isoli nio o bayaran ninyo !!Pls lang!!!!

cathyang98 wrote the review because of bad quality at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Nagorder ako thru shopee twice from different sellers, nung una ok pa kasi sa shopee walang problem aa tracking kasi notified talaga kung nasaan na parcel mo. Eto na excited..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more