Cainta, Manila

ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!!feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko.

tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa lugar na iyon tapos may naka indicate na number di man lang tinawagan. para saan pa yung pagtatanong niyo ng number kung sasabhin niyo din mga palusot niyo. then feb 26 ipina re-delivery at 12pm heck ako ng check sa internet out for delivery again. hanggang 9pm na sasabhin fail to delilvered it due to volume of delivery.

anong klaseng dahilan niyo yan? e dapat nga 25 palang naideliver na. anong petsa na ngyn? pag tinatanong kayo sasabihin niyo lang sorry.

service ang company niyo diyan kayo umaasenso at kumikita. kelngan niyo ng tiwala from us. pano pa namin kayo pagkakatiwalaan kung ang lagi niyo dahilan ay simpleng palusot!!!

di na maganda serbisyo niyo!!!pakisend to ngyon please lang.179405920790!!!!

mj_2015 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma’am.Good day!

Thank you for your time and for bringing this to our attention. Please be advised that you may direct your concern thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LBCexpress. You can reach us also thru our hotline at (02)858-5999 for Manila and 1-800-10-858-5999 for Provincial.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.-LBC Express Inc.

ennaerialc
to LBCExpressSupport Santa Rosa City, Calabarzon, Philippines #964525

Stop telling your costumers that they can reach u guys thru your hotline numbers! I have talked to one of your staff and she told me that she cannot do anything about my disposed parcel!!!!