Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Good day ma'am/sir

I just want to ask why is it my shipped package from LBC branch Sta.Maria, Bulacan going to LBC NCCC mall branch, Tagum City did not arrive yet?I shipped it on 11th of September 2016 and was well said that it will be received 2 days after the day of shipping but it's already 20th of September 2016 still no signs of my package if when it will be arriving.

I'm tracking it everyday and the response is always "PENDING" and "RECIEVED IN CENTRAL HANGAR".

What is happening HARI NG PADALA???I am the sender as well as the receiver too.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). johnmichaelpendon27 is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments