Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro
Good day ma'am/sir
I just want to ask why is it my shipped package from LBC branch Sta.Maria, Bulacan going to LBC NCCC mall branch, Tagum City did not arrive yet?I shipped it on 11th of September 2016 and was well said that it will be received 2 days after the day of shipping but it's already 20th of September 2016 still no signs of my package if when it will be arriving.
I'm tracking it everyday and the response is always "PENDING" and "RECIEVED IN CENTRAL HANGAR".
What is happening HARI NG PADALA???I am the sender as well as the receiver too.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "ORDER NO. 393763199 Placed an order since Nov. 27. Been waiting for almost a week for the items to arrive. 2 items were said to have been shipped but still..."