Product: Lbc Express Delivery Service Clear all filters (492 of 492 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Lbc Express - My tracking number not found

Sinend ng tanghali yung padala hanggng ngayon hindi ko padin matrack kung asan na yung item. Nkalagay tracking number not found.
Show

Lbc Express - Always failed delivery! 3 times always failed!!

When I check on the online tracking it does not update. This week I have two delivery in xpost but then I can't get my items because of that late delivery and late updates.. I would rather choose BAE in delivery..
1.2

Lbc Express - CNEE status

Anong nagyari? Sabi ng mag dedeliver balikan nalang daw Monday. Ngayon bat wala pa???? Hindi nya successful na drop yung item ko kasi walang change. Problema ko pa magpa change??? Tang ina naman. 1029-8889-RAXK Tracking number. Nagbayad ako sa shipping taz ngayon tao niyo hindi ginagawa yung trabaho ng maayos. Letche...

Lbc Express - To follow up on my delivery

They cannot assist the customer without the tracking number.
#1231995
Show

Lbc Express - Did not receive the money sent to me through courier.

It has been almost 3 weeks already and I did not receive the package. I followed up the person who sent it to me and gave me the tracking number. When i looked it up in their tracking website, the number could not be found. Waste of money. Sad reality. I can't get to a hundred words so please bear with this. {{redacted}}

Lbc Express - Can't deliver

They always says they can't find my address. They are full of lazy people and won't bother to find your address even if you instructed them where or how to get to your place. They always ask you to go to their hub to pick up your parcel. What's the use of delivery service then. It's hard to find time to go to there just to pick it up especially when you are at work.
1.6

Lbc Express - What a team and service Santiago hub?DISAPPOINTING BAD BAD S

Lbc Express - What a team and service Santiago hub?DISAPPOINTING BAD BAD S
Hello Santiago hub team delivery services,you have a very slow and very bad services ever was not just me but lots of ya very disappointed the services you have,I track my box and it’s been in Santiago hub team for 10 days now!!!!!!!deliver my box it’s 2 hrs away from my place!shittyyy *** work well you putting LBC SERVICE SO SHAMEEEEEE
Reply to reviews
ORDERS WITHIN MARIKINA-CAINTA DEL TEAM - Guys, tip lang para di ma return to shipper ang Shopee orders nyo. As long as possible, WAG MAG CASH ON DELIVERY kasi automatic binabalik ng LBC MARIKINA CAINTA DEL TEAM ang parcel kapag may sticker na COD ang parcel. Sa dami ng...
1.5
#1219242

Lbc Express - DI NAUSAD PARCEL KO

simula pa march 17 di nausad parcel ko. nauna pa iba kong order sa shopee kahit nauna na ung parcel ko dito. buti di pa napapasarado to no?
Calamba, Calabarzon

Lbc Express - Missing items

How long did you receive the items? I have 3 separate items for this courier and one of them is not even moving anymore since march 12 the extended shoppee guarantee will soon expire so nakka worry tlaga to kung alam ko lng namili sana ko ng ibng courier this never happend with ninjavan and black arrow