Ermita, Manila

Please deliver today the parcel to the address I given today on LBC

Dear management,I wanted to ask the assistance regarding my parcel sent to Malaysia last May 25, 2016 and until now not delivered yet.Please check and inform me personally through my email : rinabench@hotmail.com it was sent via :

SM MALL MANILA BRANCH:TRUCKING NO.201004181226

NTK SERVICE WORKSHOP NO.3B, PERSIARAN PERINDUSTRIAN KLEDANG UTARA1/1KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN CHANDANG RAYA. 31450 MENGLEMBU, PERAK, IPOH, MALAYSIA.

CONTACT PERSON : MUHAMMAD AZIZCONTACT NOS.+60165427093+60182272410

PLEASE DELIVER THE PARCEL ON TIME AND NO MORE DELAYS.

THANKS

Rina Bench

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBC hari ng kawatan! Maawa kayo sa mga customer ninyo na ninanakaw ang padala ng mga tauhan nio!!!! Sana isang araw wala ng magpadala sainyo!