Lbc Express Damaged Boxes Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
I sent two boxes,the bigger one got a hole and lots of my groceries went missing,they said it will only take 18days from malaysia to philippines,liar lbc! Almost 2 months b4 my family received my boxes,unfortunately the other one is like this.......---------->>>>>>>&
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Boxes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i ordered at kimstore with a 24hr door to door shipment. order was confirmed as of wednesday w/ a tracking# yesterday delivery was just 5-10mins away from our house BUT DID NOT..."
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..."
- "I have ordered item #389529122 but Lazada never notify me the estimate date to arrive. On the 13th Nov 2015, I have received a call from the Lazada staff claimed..."
- "I went to a showroom at jln ampang and meet a dealer named Mr.Gan. I paid the booking fee RM300 on 13th of January 2015 and he did not provide..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."