Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
1.4K views 4 comments
Featured

I sent two boxes,the bigger one got a hole and lots of my groceries went missing,they said it will only take 18days from malaysia to philippines,liar lbc! Almost 2 months b4 my family received my boxes,unfortunately the other one is like this.......---------->>>>>>>&

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

anonymous
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1293877

Lousy service and liars!!!! Hopeless!!

Report at ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial.

Thanks and have a good day!

LBCExpressSupport

Thanks and have a good day!