1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I recently filed a complaint:

"I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at noon of Sep-15th.According to your tracking records, my package didn't actually leave until Sep-22nd--one week after it was dropped off--and is EXPECTED (not guaranteed) to arrive in Manila (not Cebu, it's final destination) on Sep-25th.

On Friday, Sep-18th, I tried to track the whereabouts of the package and only saw it as "Accepted at branch location" so I saw it befitting to call the office where I dropped it off and the person I talked to (who happened to be the same person who actually received/packed/sent it off) said that the branch did not have an available driver until Thursday to bring the air shipment packages to San Francisco. LBC boasts/supposedly guarantees a 7-10 business day lead time for air shipments from drop off to delivery and yet it has now been 8 business days and my package has not even touched Philippine soil, let alone be delivered on time for an important occasion! Where is the reliability that builds trust for cutomers like myself? It is NOT the customer's business nor concern that there are hiccups in running your branch locations.

What the customers care about is RELIABILITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. LBC does not have the best reputation in the courier business (there's a lot of talk going around about Philippine employees tampering with balikbayan boxes) and this kind of unreliability does not help that reputation at all. I expected more from your company. My package may not have been valued much $$$-wise but it means the world to my daughter back home in Cebu who will celebrate her birthday without it.

I expect this incident to be investigated if you were to redeem your reputation.And I fully expect this inconvenience to be paid back."

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express customer care. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments