Quezon City, Quezon City

I purchased a product and it happened that i need to send it back for replacement because the product has a defect.I reviewed the policies/procedures on how to return a product before i make actions to ship the items back to lazada.

Related: Lbc Express Customer Care Review from Muntinlupa, National Capital Region

LBC Sanchez Mira, Cagayan brach was the nearest courier in our place. A girl employee, short, thin, with fair complexion happened to be the only employee on duty but she didnt even bother to acknowledge the entry of customers, i noticed it because i was next on the line. She was arrogant and rude the way she talked and the way she handed things like pouch and pen when i asked for it. I explained to her the policies i've read from Lazada in a nice way and she insisted that i have to print a return slip with RA/RN code and i have to read again for her the policies where in fact she should be well acquianted of the policies.

The atmosphere in that place is not so nice by seeing her making faces.I thought in the first place you hire employees with pleasing personality but i am disappointed with that kind of employee.

3.0
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lbc Express Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.