Pasay, National Capital Region

I just want to complaint about LBC Express Branch in Harrison Plaza.I went there last wednesday (June 22,2016) to return an item that I bought from Lazada which was defective, when I got there I gave it to the clerk and then the clerk told me that I should have a return slip together with the package.

Honestly I didn't have any since from what I have seen on the instructions for returning items it only stated that printing that form is optional and all I have to keep was the RA and Order no. Ok they wont accept it so I called Lazada's customer landline and their representative told me that what I did was fine and that LBC really didn't need to have that return slip, they instructed me to go again to that LBC Branch since they already sent them an email (even contacted them) that return slips are no longer of requirements. I went there again yesterday at napaka antipatiko nung lalakeng clerk dun (sya din yung lalake the other day) he wont accept my package even I told him that I called Lazada, I asked him too to check LBC's email bit didn't do that, I then asked if they had a landline so we can call Lazada for clarifications pero dineadma nya lang ako.

I really had a bad experience there, hindi na kakatuwa yung empleyado nyo dun.I hope you do something about it.

Review about: Lbc Customer Care.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lbc Express Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion