Lapaz, Cebu

LBC SM CITY ILOILO TRAVELLER'S LOUNGE you have a VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I tried to call their cp contact # 09228523055, it just keep on ringing.

After about 7x of calling w/out an answer, i decided to text my concern asking them to please follow-up/coordinate w/ their delivery team since my parcel p/up address in their web is wrong. I need to have my parcel asap so i asked their help to avoid any delay/inconvenience on my part but hear nothing from LBC ILOILO CITY TRAVELLER's. After how many hours, i again tried to call their cp# and i can't contact it anymore. After a few rings, their is a prompt voice saying busy.

Tried and tried...but their number cannot be reached anymore. YOU HAVE A VERY BAD SERVICE- LBC SM ILOILO TRAVELLER'S LOUNGE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lbc express customer care. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Comments