Product: Lbc Express Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 144 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

LBC Express - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EACH BRANCHES NO WANTS TO AMSWER!

WHAT HAPPEN ALL BRANCHES IN YOUR SO CALLED LBC HOTLINE NOR TELEPHONE NOR MOBILE NUMBER WONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER ANY CALLS. THATS WHY ATONS OF PEOPLE HERE ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE OF YOUR SERVICES!
#1519313

LBC Express - Lazy delivery man

LBC bohol,delivery man nila TAMAD,nagulat ako nung nalaman ko na iba ang nkareceive sa item na pinadala ko para sa bahay,d mismo ang nkaaddress na receiver ang nkareceive..sana ma tackle nyo tong probs nito sa lahat..pinareceive nila kahit hndi mismo ang taong nakapangalan sa parcel...walang privacy..

LBC Express - Unpleasant experience

I found these people way to intrusive into one personal details and reasons. Just rude

LBC Express - Shipping rates and location for drop off

I want shipments rates and how long does to it to get to the destination

LBC Express - It should be grade -F

(0933) *** 7804/ 0943 pus another 3 mobile numbers.!!! Don’t expect they will answer your call IT WILL JUST BE A WASTE OF TIME! Plus your customer service hotline or telephone number they wont even care how many calls you made to that time/ day, useless telephone number COZ THEY WONT GONNA ANSWER IT! I have been trying to call since yesterday afternoon between 11am to 1pm no one wants to answer any calls! Then if they answer they the one who get mad or upset? WTF! If you don’t want to receive calls then don’t display your customer service hotline! Another one your delivery hotline doesn’t even care if someone keep on trying to call them coz they wont even bother to pickup your *** call.

LBC Express - Discriminatory Customer Service

Your employees are discriminatory toward Caucasians. I was the next customer to be waited on, they called customer(filipino) up for service even though I was there before them. The customer pointed out to the employee I was next and continued to wait on customers that came in after me. Will tell all I know not to solicit this business.
I didn't like
  • Discrimination
Show

LBC Express - For picking up up my docs. From san mateo rizal here at sipocot branch

Your teller at sipocot branch texted me to pick up my docs. From your branch im from far brgy.of del gallego she texted me february 11 that my docs. Is already there and i go to get my focs. Feb 15...but sadly my doc. Already returned to san mateo feb 14,,just as that... Without even informed me or the sender that this is for return already!!!! After that your teller told me that she requested for return again here in sipocot,, and told me to pick it up again wed. Until friday but before that she told me to wit for her text.. But she never did i've waited her update.. I texted and called her the whole day but she never replyed any.!!!! Im so upset!

LBC Express - COD delivery

Good Day Maam/Sir to complain about my COD order from JBM Surich. I would like to complain about my COD oder from JBM Surich davao. I was order from them a JBM Scalar energy saver and they send it trough one of your branch in LBC GROUND FLOOR LEE PLAZA CITY CENTRAL QUEZON AVE MIPULAK DIPOLOG CITY.it was a COD but when the item was arrive. We recieve a message from LBC Caibaan Tacloban that we need to pick-up the items for the reason that they are not responsible to deliver the item. How this things happen?I saw on the reciept send by the shipper to us that its clear it is a COD but the teller in LBC Caibaan branch said no you need to pick-up the item.

LBC Express - Complaining a lbc staff

I am usually paying my ebill at lbc. Each time even if they do have a change they always let me pay exact amount only which is totally fine with me. However earlier when I processed a payment, i didnt pay exact amount. My ebill costs 442.16 then i paid 450.00 after that the staff gave me 5.00 and let me wait since she said she'll be getting coins but i wasnt able to hear where she will be getting. After a few minutes of waiting thinking that she'll still accommodate me she is busy doing her pending works already. After awhile I decided to leave since I am already waiting to long waiting for the additional 3.00 change. I hope that all staffs should always treat customers first. Thank You

LBC Express - NOT ACCEPTING SHIPMENT TO LBC BRANCH MARAGONDON CAVITE

LBC BRANCH MARAGONDON, CAVITE IS NOT ACCEPTING MY SHIPMENT TODAY JAN 16,2019, YOUR STAFF SAID HES BUSY AND HES ALONE.. NO TIME TO ACCEPT MORE SHIPMENT AND HES ACCEPTING ONLY FOR PASSPORT..