Lincolnwood, Illinois
1.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept.20,2014.

They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only take 60-65 days but its already 3 months.

How could this company keep advertising that they are reliable and can be trusted?

Lots of customers are complaining thru social media and sending messages but they don't reply and just ignore it.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Sakin din hangang ngayon wala p, pa tae tae n nga magtrabaho ang mga tao sa customs, patae tae p din magtrabaho yung mga taga Lbc pinas. Talagan malaking banyo n ang pilipinas umaalingasaw sa baho.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

Lbc Express - Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more