33 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Anabu 1-B, Imus, 4103 Cavite, Philippines
1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

May 3, 2017- According to the online status for my passport- it has been delivered to the LBC warehouse in Imus, Cavite. I called the hotline for LBC and the customer representative said it's best if I go to the warehouse itself so I don't have to wait overnight.

I immediately said yes because no one is at our house at the moment and if there was, it's my brother who sleeps most of the day because his job is at night. The agent gave me the address and assured me that she placed a note saying that the passport will be held in the warehouse until I come for it and will not be delivered to my house. I am currently in Manila at the time of the call and I do not live in Cavite anymore. So I traveled for 2 hours to go to Imus, Double Tree Building in Anabu to go to the warehouse and when I got there, the delivery guys said that the passport is already on its way to my house.

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED??? He also told me that I should just wait for the passport at my house because the delivery guy will take it there. I told him my story and it looked like they don't care. They even told me that if I really wanted to, I can meet the delivery guy so I can get my passport.

What kind of service is this???? I don't have time and it is not my fault that they did not check the notes for this said package! I mean, put yourself in my shoes? I traveled all the way from Manila to Cavite so I can get the passport on the same day and this guy tells me to meet the delivery boy in whichever part of town he is.

The delivery guy then talks to me on the phone and wants to meet up with me after 2 hours because according to him, he still has many packages to deliver that day and cannot be interrupted. I told him that I was going to complain if I don't receive the package now. He then told me to meet up with him in Salitran (more than an half an hour from Imus LBC warehouse) as he is currently near the area. I'm very disappointed in this treatment.

I will repeat what I have said, this is not my fault that they did not do their jobs properly and I should not be the one going over to see them. I met up with him and he was already 15 mins late. He even told me the wrong place to meet up so I had to get out of the mall and cross the street because according to him, he cannot leave the bike with the packages inside. Again, not my problem or my fault.

I asked him whose fault it was that he took the passport with him, he said that as soon as he came in to work he had to rush out and deliver the packages. (In his words "Nung dumating kasi ako ng warehouse, tumakbo na kami palabas para mag deliver") SO WRONG. Not making the time or the effort to check each packages instructions is WRONG. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I am still very upset about this and I hope that LBC knows how to do their job and trains their personnel well. This is entirely LBC's fault!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Express Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company train their personnel better and I want an apology from that delivery guy..

I didn't like: Liar.