Makati, Manila

I shipped my package for a friend who was living in Mandaluyong as we couldn't meet up due to schedule conflicts. I was told that the package will arrive the next day per the representative at Cityland 3 in Makati. Until now the package has not been delivered and it has been more than 48 hours.

Their online tracking system is useless as it only shows how slow their service is and their chat service is worse as you don't even get a response from them even if you request a callback.

Review about: Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Slow delivery service.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Lbc Express - Damages on my Shipment tracking number 222031608302707 Lbc Express "Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and ..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Terms Review Lbc Express "Hi LBC! May plano pa po ba kayong i-deliver yung package ko? Sa nakikita ko po mukhang wala eh. Kasi po according to LBC tracking, Feb 28 palang, ready for..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Walmart - False Advertising Walmart "I purchased a pool on Walmarts website and when I was checking out it told me that I would receive my pool by the 22nd of June. I was given..." Read more