Bacoor, Calabarzon
1.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

First off, don't tell your customers to send their PM on your FB page because you don't F$%@n answer.Ilang beses na akong nag PM sa FB page niyo, kadalasan walang sumasagot.

I also tried the web talk and email function on your website and luckily both are not working. Is this your strategy so you can block your pissed customers? I have other items that I ordered from Lazada hoping that I will receive it before Christmas day. It looks like you have taken more than you could chew.

Ok lang sana kung meron sumasagot at nag eentertain ng mga questions eh kaso iniwan niyo sa ere mga customers niyo. I included the screenshot where it says December 19, 2015 pa nasa Cavite North Delivery Hub ung item ko and 3 days have passed hindi niyo pa rin nadedeliver. Hindi na nga na fulfill ng Lazada ung promise nila na maideliver ung item within December 18 - 20, 2015, you should at least have the urgency to take action on my item if you see that the commitment date has already passed.

Ayusin niyo naman po ung serbisyo niyo nakakahiya si Kris Aquino na kapatid ng Presidente pa man din ang modelo niyo.It may be true that you like to move it, but are you committed to moving your products in a timely fashion?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delayed delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lbc express website. Lbc Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

same here!..

Bacoor, Bacoor, Philippines #1084247

Same here, so disappointed with the north hub delivery,, josetacata@yahoo.com

I also tried ther email & web phone I also git no where bec neither are working I paid for airfreight for delivery 1 week still waiting

I was wondering why they call it EXPRESS Delivery when they cannot meet the 10-15 days guaranteed delivery, what is going on?it was stucked at Cavite North Delivery Hub and they didn't deliver it yet up to now it is already past 15 days.

LBC staff and officers shouldn't take this for granted your service sucks!Hopefully they will follow their own 10-15 days guaranteed promo that if they cannot deliver it between those days your next box will be free of charge

Dasmariñas, Calabarzon, Philippines #1082266

same problem here.ang tagal ng delivery, mukhang hindi nila mami-meet 'yung delivery dates na ini-sched ng lazada.

sana magawan nila ng paraan. naaabala tuloy pati 'yung personal sched nung magrereceive dahil kailangan pa silang abangan, wala man lang notification thru text kung dadating ba o hindi.

NAKAKA-DISAPPOINT yung service.:/

hinde kayo nag-iisa. dumpsite ata yang Cavite North Delivery Hub. Nabubulok na mga parcel dyan.

I got the same problem. No updates in the website since Dec. 18, 2015.

Imus, Cavite, Philippines #1082253

Same problem. LBC! GET YOUR *** TOGETHER

same problem..please lbc respond to us..whats the reason sa delay na delivery ng mga order namin...this is my tracking number 771003843471...december 19-21 po ung nakalagay n date for the delivery pero 22 n po ngayon.....thanks