Caloocan, Calabarzon

July 20 2016 was the date I made a transaction at LBC Zabarte Mall branch for one box of items to be delivered in the residence of my customer in Himamaylan, Negros Occ. In the printed receipt, the one box was scheduled to be delivered on July 21 2016. Two days has past and my customer informed me that she did not receive the items yet. With constant follow-up on my part still the items are not yet delivered until today July 24 as I write this letter exactly 7:15pm!!!

Related: Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from San Mateo, California

They (customer representative and staff in LBC Zabarte mall) keep on telling me to wait and wait and wait!

Upon investigation I did, I found out that there were two tracking different number that they provided! The receipt tracking number is different in the tracking number attached in the box!

Tracking number in the receipt: 181286663524

Tracking number in the box: 311191216998

what’s really shocked me was when one of the customer representative advised me to write a complaint and if ever the stocks were lost the LBC will be going to refund the amount I paid! So? They think it is a relief to hear?!!! What about the items? Who will pay for the items lost if ever?

This is not an ordinary "padala" this is my business and my relation to my customer is ruined because of them!

The big earning company LBC is still in the business while a small time entrepreneur like me is at stake.

LBC!!! And all its employee!!! Be considerate! Be efficient!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.