i have ordered from lazada many times and it is always delivered to my doorstep.right before they delivered my item, they notify me (call/text).

now I ordered two items which was shipped separately, the other item was delivered to my doorstep, the other one, i tracked it using your tracking tool and i found out, that you failed to deliver my item because my address was "incomplete" really??!!!( THE OTHER ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP!!!!!) plus no notifications (call/text) that you are about to deliver my item. if you don't know my address, why won't you call/text me so that we can meet up with your courier and have my item delivered??

don't tell me that your staff/delivery crew has no cellphones???for the record, one of your delivery crews delivered my Sony 32" TV which i ordered from lazada which has the same address.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments