Cebu City, Cebu

i have ordered from lazada many times and it is always delivered to my doorstep.right before they delivered my item, they notify me (call/text).

Related: Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Quezon City, Manila

now I ordered two items which was shipped separately, the other item was delivered to my doorstep, the other one, i tracked it using your tracking tool and i found out, that you failed to deliver my item because my address was "incomplete" really??!!!( THE OTHER ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP!!!!!) plus no notifications (call/text) that you are about to deliver my item. if you don't know my address, why won't you call/text me so that we can meet up with your courier and have my item delivered??

don't tell me that your staff/delivery crew has no cellphones???for the record, one of your delivery crews delivered my Sony 32" TV which i ordered from lazada which has the same address.

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - LBC - Hari ng Padala ? I guess not!! Lbc Express "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..." Read more Lbc Express - Damages on my Shipment tracking number 222031608302707 Lbc Express "Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and ..." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more