i have ordered from lazada many times and it is always delivered to my doorstep.right before they delivered my item, they notify me (call/text).

now I ordered two items which was shipped separately, the other item was delivered to my doorstep, the other one, i tracked it using your tracking tool and i found out, that you failed to deliver my item because my address was "incomplete" really??!!!( THE OTHER ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP!!!!!) plus no notifications (call/text) that you are about to deliver my item. if you don't know my address, why won't you call/text me so that we can meet up with your courier and have my item delivered??

don't tell me that your staff/delivery crew has no cellphones???for the record, one of your delivery crews delivered my Sony 32" TV which i ordered from lazada which has the same address.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I had acquired their balikbayan service from UAE and waited for it in the Philippines to arrive. After several complaints to their channels, they are still unable to deliver my..." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more