Cebu City, Cebu

i have ordered from lazada many times and it is always delivered to my doorstep.right before they delivered my item, they notify me (call/text).

now I ordered two items which was shipped separately, the other item was delivered to my doorstep, the other one, i tracked it using your tracking tool and i found out, that you failed to deliver my item because my address was "incomplete" really??!!!( THE OTHER ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP!!!!!) plus no notifications (call/text) that you are about to deliver my item. if you don't know my address, why won't you call/text me so that we can meet up with your courier and have my item delivered??

don't tell me that your staff/delivery crew has no cellphones???for the record, one of your delivery crews delivered my Sony 32" TV which i ordered from lazada which has the same address.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Lbc Express Cosmetics Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Last October 2016 nagpadala kami ng shipment going to Paranaque but sad to say hanggang ngayon hindi pa dumadating. Last week we also sent another shipment the same person and..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more