The package was shipped on June 4 but it hasn't been delivered yet and it's already June 8 because the shipper forgot to include my street number.I called customer service a day after it was shipped to update the address but status on the website still shows not delivered due to incomplete address.

I kept calling the to have it updated almost everyday but whenever I check status, it shows undelivered at the end of everyday due to the same reason. My shipper indicated his contact number on the package as well as mine so I don't get the reason why lbc hasn't even contacted us if they can't find the address where they need to deliver the package.

The service is very lame.Hope you do something about it and I hope my package be delivered as soon as possible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lbc express website from Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Sir, follow up ko lang po un extra large cargo. Galing ang Abudhabi tracking # 200261706171415. Dumating na po siya sa cavite hub.pero hangang ngayon Hindi pa denideliver.

Manila, Manila, Philippines #1217198

its been 2weeks nako nag hihintay para ideliver ng lbc ung item na inorder q sa lazada!!...wat da *** lagpas na sa date na dapat kong matanggap ung item, lagi kong inaupdate ung item q sa tracking no.q, tangina almost 1week naka stock sa crossdock alabang ung item q!!!

hanggang umabot na ng 2weeks ung item wala padin!!! tapos tinignan q ulit ung tracking no.

biglang sasabihin nyo my shipment not delivered due to payment issues!!tanginang lbc yan!!!!!!!

LBCExpressSupport
Pasay, Manila, Philippines #993196

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we know the tracking # of the shipment po?

Please direct din po ang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Hope to hear from you.Maraming salamat po.

to LBCExpressSupport San Juan, Manila, Philippines #1185328

Hi I'm Isaiah Keith Ondevilla.My tracking # is 791006500258..Lbc Express said that Posted Status: Incomplete Address but my address is Complete... I hope my package will be deliver as soon as possible

to LBCExpressSupport Benguet, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines #1201041

Ako din po.. tracking # 771006927716.