Lbc Express - How long will they take to deliver it

269 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

Lemme just start of by saying, this will be the first and last time I'll be ordering anything online and I will never work with the parties involved again with anything. I'm really disappointed at how LBC and Lazada handled my transaction, I got very poor customer service with both companies.

It's been 17 days since I made the order, 14 days since the package was in the care of LBC, and 10 days since the package was received by the courier in Naga City, Cam Sur. I contacted the appropriate parties involved with the issue I'm having since I have no info why this is happening and all I got from LBC were the usual "Rest assured that follow up are made to expedite the delivery of your shipment" from the Twitter and Facebook page since you can't contact them through their website, so I decided to get some info somewhere else. I tried to ask Lazada for information regarding the status and the updates of the item I ordered. A representative informed me that upon coordinating with their courier, the package should be delivered around December 28. Obviously, since I'm writing this, the package did not arrive and that was an obvious lie to just keep me waiting and so she can close an inquiry on her end.

This is just a disappointment for anyone that wanted to have gifts for the holidays but didn't arrive because of lousy service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lbc Express Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #759507 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
269 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LAZADA-TURNED-ME-TO-DEMON

Jan 06 #1089604 San Pedro, Calabarzon, Philippines

MY GOD I SHOULDVE KNOWN!!! IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME NIGHTMARE SINCE DEC17 UNTIL NOW JAN06!!!

Jan 07 #1090285

I suggest going to the warehouse.

le_fatkid

Jan 01 #1086980

I went to the LBC warehouse to pickup my item. That solved this nuisance.

Dec 29, 2015 #1085224

same here umorder ako nun dec 12 dec 29 n wala padin

Dec 28, 2015 #1084967

I have the same issue. Items were ordered on Dec 09 from Lazada. The 1st item arrived in the estimated delivery time. But the second is just sitting in there delivery hub. I already emailed them and tracked the item. It went to Out For Delivery Status and then to Non-Delivery, twice last 22-24th. It's already 4 days since the last update from their website.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×