Lemme just start of by saying, this will be the first and last time I'll be ordering anything online and I will never work with the parties involved again with anything. I'm really disappointed at how LBC and Lazada handled my transaction, I got very poor customer service with both companies.

It's been 17 days since I made the order, 14 days since the package was in the care of LBC, and 10 days since the package was received by the courier in Naga City, Cam Sur. I contacted the appropriate parties involved with the issue I'm having since I have no info why this is happening and all I got from LBC were the usual "Rest assured that follow up are made to expedite the delivery of your shipment" from the Twitter and Facebook page since you can't contact them through their website, so I decided to get some info somewhere else. I tried to ask Lazada for information regarding the status and the updates of the item I ordered. A representative informed me that upon coordinating with their courier, the package should be delivered around December 28. Obviously, since I'm writing this, the package did not arrive and that was an obvious lie to just keep me waiting and so she can close an inquiry on her end.

This is just a disappointment for anyone that wanted to have gifts for the holidays but didn't arrive because of lousy service.

le_fatkid wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1299 and wants Lbc Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

San Pedro, Calabarzon, Philippines #1089604

MY GOD I SHOULDVE KNOWN!!! IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME NIGHTMARE SINCE DEC17 UNTIL NOW JAN06!!!

to LAZADA-TURNED-ME-TO-DEMON #1090285

I suggest going to the warehouse.

le_fatkid

I went to the LBC warehouse to pickup my item. That solved this nuisance.

same here umorder ako nun dec 12 dec 29 n wala padin

I have the same issue.Items were ordered on Dec 09 from Lazada.

The 1st item arrived in the estimated delivery time. But the second is just sitting in there delivery hub. I already emailed them and tracked the item.

It went to Out For Delivery Status and then to Non-Delivery, twice last 22-24th.It's already 4 days since the last update from their website.