Featured

Son sends an iPhone 6 to his parents through LBC; parents receive empty package.hen we send valuable items to our friends and loved ones, we usually send via known courier companies.It is better to be safe than sorry, right?

But what if the most trusted courier company starts stealing from clients?

When it comes to delivery and money transfers, LBC is one of the most trusted companies in the Philippines. But of course, like other companies, there are employees who taint their employer’s good names. In the past months, there have been numerous complaints about LBC.

From their very late deliveries—to items missing from packages.Not so long ago, we wrote an article about a couple sending an iPhone (along with some chocolates) to their daughter.When their daughter opened the package, only the chocolates remained and the iPhone6 was gone.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

The one and only issue that you guys resolved.Clap!

Clap! Clap!

How about the other issues?

Undelivered parcels, disposed parcels, stolen goods that was sent from the other country, broken tv, esp.RUDE tellers!

LBCExpressSupport

Hi!Good day!

Please be advised that this remote incident has been amicably resolved since April 14, 2015. Quoted from our valued client-“UPDATE!!! LBC resolved the case in less than 24 hours.

I would like to thank the LBC staff for resolving this promptly.“ – 10pm posted, April 14, 2015.

For concerns, you can reach us thru our offical Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or thru our 24/7 Customer Service hotline at (02)858-5999 and 1-800-10-858-599.Thank you and have a great day ahead.