Bataan, Central Luzon
2.1K views

I ordered an item from lazada on Dec 12, 2 days later the item was verified, then they shipped it with LBC, then they gave me the tracking number.On Dec 18 my item was received at SolutionS Crossdock - Alabang, then i waited for 5 days before they have update for my item.

Dec 23, forwarded to Bataan Delivery Hub at 4am. I went to Delivery Hub on Dec 24 at around 10-11am. I said to the staff that my item was forwarded and not yet received, but they said there was a truck from North luzon area, my item might be on that truck, so they said to me that i'll go back at 4pm because they will scan first all those items. So 4pm i went to their branch again, they said my item might be left at North luzon area because they can't find my item.

But until now, Dec 26, no updates.

I'm really disappointed!LBC you're a LIAR

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delayed delivery, late delivery of item, cannot submit complaint online and do not know where your package is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express lbc express shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

I ordered online from lazada as well.According s tracking number from lbc it's already in LBC Bataan delivery nung nov 18 pa.pero until now wala pa din yung item.

Di pa din nadedeliver.

Na stuck n dyan s LBC for several days.Pakiayos nmn po serbisyo niyo LBC

Hi.Umorder ako oct.

13 then na shipped nila nung oct17 sabi dadatimg order ko ng oct 16-19 bat until now wala padin?

Within that day dapat nasakin na item.Sana wag sila mag estimate ng date/time of arrival if hindi naman totoo

Where is my order?ang sabi ay arrive at delivery hub but nasan na?wala pa rin nagdedeliver dito...nung october 8 pa ako umorder then october 16 na...ito yung tracking number ko -771010632283

Hi po san po ba dito sa limay ang delivery hub,,,?

besides nadelay shipment ng sayo kasi natapat ng holidays, so patience lang. hindi nawala item mo.

to Anonymous #1340975

Eh pano po kung 10 days na forwarded padin hindi pa nag aarrice sa delivery hub?

forwarded palang naman eh hindi naman arrived..

Imus, Cavite, Philippines #1309358

Forwarded means its being sent/on the way when it arrives it will give you a mail saying arrived at Bataan delivery hub

#1206467

Umorder ako sa lazada nun Aug.21 pa,dpat nun Aug.24-29 naideliver na ung inorder ko.....September 01....kln nio ba tlga idedeliver order ko......Ayusin nio nman delivery service nio....

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1181273

Same problem!

There is a trucking number but still "PEN NO PAYMENT"

Gosh!!!!!!!!!

Always can't find my address?????????