Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived.

I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days). I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package. As of this writing package arrived. I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.

Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived. I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days).

I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package.As of this writing package arrived.

This reviewer shared experience about "very poor customer" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. joran45 is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lbc express delivery service at Lbc Express was poor services, inefficient and very poor service and lbc delivery service at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

joran45
Mariveles, Bataan, Philippines #1189147

As of this writing package NOT arrived.