I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived.

Related: Lbc Express - Unsatisfied Customer (Delayed Delivery, Poor Service & Lack of Communication)

I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days). I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package. As of this writing package arrived. I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.

Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived. I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days).

I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package.As of this writing package arrived.

I didn't like: Horrible service, Poor services, Inefficient and very poor service, Lbc delivery service at all, No further information were provided on status of pick-up.

Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Very poor customer / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Mariveles, Bataan, Philippines #1189147

As of this writing package NOT arrived.