Lbc Express - Fast Delivery

111 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived.

I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days). I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package. As of this writing package arrived. I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.

Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived. I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days).

I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package.As of this writing package arrived.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible service
    • Poor services
    • Inefficient and very poor service
    • Lbc delivery service at all
    • No further information were provided on status of pick-up

Reason of review:
Very poor customer
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Shipping
review #887016 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×