1.1K views

i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was "We tried to deliver your shipment but house was closed and no one was there.

LBC will deliver the next business day." wtf!

i am just inside the house for two days now bcoz im really waiting for that package then that will be the reason why it was not deliver. what a lie???!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04, 2017.

Comments

#1420261

Hi Ka LBC, kami po ay handang tumulong sa inyong mga concern, kindly redirect your complaints to us by sending a private message to www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or a direct message to www.twitter.com/lbcexpress. Bukas din po ang aming hotline 24/7, kinldy dial 8585999 for Metro Manila and 1-800-10-8585999 provincial.

Thank you. -Marsha, Customer Care Associate

to Marsha #1451156

Hi, I have the same problem. I badly need my parcel asap!

What should I do? pls help!

to Marsha #1451264

Tracking # 0912-9060-BQMS . I ordered on shopee .

Pki follow up nman po pkiusap. Nkakainis na sobrang tgal ng deliver. Nag ship out c seller nung march 11 expecting deliver march 12 pero until now wala pdin. Anu bang kalakaran meron kayo kase sa black arrow hndi naman ganyan.

Kung alam ko lng tlga na gnito ang lbc hndi na uulit. Haysss .Pakiusap sana magkaron kayo ng action sa ganitong problem.

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1347381

Ung package ko covered by track # 179830676308 na dapat dineliver khapon july 5 2017 hndi dumating. Nkita ko na lng sa tracking system as of 6:24 pm "shipment issue, please get in touch with us thru our official customer care channels".

When i contacted ur call center thru 8585999 ang sbi hndi nga daw nadeliver ung package ko because of heavy volume of deliveries for the day.

Pasenxa nlng daw ako at ipaprioritize nila ngaun july 6 ang delivery ng package ko. Punyetang HARI NG PADALA ang dapat itawag sa inyo HARI NG BAGAL!!!