this was the text message sent by LAZADA dated "december 8 ,2015..its december 14,2015 already but still haven't receive my order..this is what "within 48 hours" means??how many 48 hours do you mean?so frustrating..i kept waiting for my order the whole day but no one showed up..you have wasted my time waiting for my orders..it could have been my time to sleep since im woking on a graveyard shift..fix your sytem please..

Ordered at: 2015-12-03 06:48:44

Go to LBC tracking page

Enter your tracking number 791003406010 and track your package status...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Same as what I am experiencing now!

I ordered an item from lazada on Dec 12, 2015. Then Lazada sent me a message that my item has been shipped with LBC on Dec 15, they gave me the tracking number on the same day, but almost 4 days, upon checking and checking my tracking number at LBC website, it's still not registered -_-

Lbc Express - Shipment issue Lbc Express " i need you to help me because my desired date for me shipment was not delivered because i want to use it for my gaming purposes i want to..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more