this was the text message sent by LAZADA dated "december 8 ,2015..its december 14,2015 already but still haven't receive my order..this is what "within 48 hours" means??how many 48 hours do you mean?so frustrating..i kept waiting for my order the whole day but no one showed up..you have wasted my time waiting for my orders..it could have been my time to sleep since im woking on a graveyard shift..fix your sytem please..

Ordered at: 2015-12-03 06:48:44

Go to LBC tracking page

Enter your tracking number 791003406010 and track your package status...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Same as what I am experiencing now!

I ordered an item from lazada on Dec 12, 2015. Then Lazada sent me a message that my item has been shipped with LBC on Dec 15, they gave me the tracking number on the same day, but almost 4 days, upon checking and checking my tracking number at LBC website, it's still not registered -_-