Im so pissed on your protocol LBC.I ordered @ LAZADA last Jan.

8,2016 batteries i need for my camera.Upon checking last Jan 15,my package has been delivered already at Cavite North Hub and it should be deliver on the 16th already.I checked it again today it has the same status from last week. I kept waiting till i have to call your hotline last Jan 20 21 and today. They have the same answer i have to wait for a call from your company to know the status of my package, the heck i have this answer also from your agent "Marami po kasing volume ng December orders from lazada" so is that my problem?if you cannot accommodate deliveries then might not accept any transactions from Lazada. People let's not be too greedy and make your company richer if you cannot do your job properly.

That package is important for me not the price of 1,899 but it's use for my job.You should apologize to your consumer come on guys you spend lot of money on your TVC's right?Why not serve us properly!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Very frustrating

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Lbc Express Shipping
Review category
review #776067

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about