Bacoor, Calabarzon
Featured Not resolved

Im so pissed on your protocol LBC.I ordered @ LAZADA last Jan.

8,2016 batteries i need for my camera.Upon checking last Jan 15,my package has been delivered already at Cavite North Hub and it should be deliver on the 16th already.I checked it again today it has the same status from last week. I kept waiting till i have to call your hotline last Jan 20 21 and today. They have the same answer i have to wait for a call from your company to know the status of my package, the heck i have this answer also from your agent "Marami po kasing volume ng December orders from lazada" so is that my problem?if you cannot accommodate deliveries then might not accept any transactions from Lazada. People let's not be too greedy and make your company richer if you cannot do your job properly.

That package is important for me not the price of 1,899 but it's use for my job.You should apologize to your consumer come on guys you spend lot of money on your TVC's right?Why not serve us properly!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very irritating and stated that there is a room for improvement of tracking not properly done and very frustrating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments