On May 11, 2015 at 3:00 in the afternoon my father who is living in Quezon city entrust a document to be delivered by LBC to me here at Calamba Laguna and supposedly be deliver within 24 hrs.But the Delivery got delayed and still not arriving as of date.

I followed-up several times the delivery and they always keep telling me that the will coordinate to the laguna hub (probably the delivery section) to deliver my document from time to time and now its the 3rd day and my document is not still with me.......THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL EXPRESS???!!!!!! sigh, and i have read several complaints with same content a year ago....

they are still not improving their services.

Review about: Document Shipping.

I didn't like: Dispicable service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am, May we request to please direct your concerns to us thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or email us at customercare@lbcexpress.com. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you!