1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here.Please read.

I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1. I sent a small package on February 22, 2017 at LBC, Suki Market Branch. And I was given a February 23, 2017 Delivery/Arrival date of my shipment.

So I told the consignee about the details of delivery, although no estimated time of Arrival was mention, it's okay though. So we waited. 2. February 23, 2017, no package arrived at the consignee's address, he waited the entire day.

I checked up the tracking number online and it was indicated "We tried to deliver but the house was closed and no one was there. LBC WILL DELIVER THE NEXT DAY." -NOTE: This is invalid, your delivery person was lazy and didn't even tried to wait for several seconds for the person to open the door. *Take note that I sent another package to the same address, at the same day, via GRAB and he received the package! 3.

February 24, 2017 (The "LBC WILL DELIVER THE NEXT DAY" day). NO PACKAGE ARRIVED, I'm very embarrassed to the consignee since he waited again for the package the entire day. And the tracking system is not even updated! very bothersome and more so, now I don't know what's happening to my package.

4. February 24, 2017, I called your hotline and I was told that the package wasn't shipped on the DELIVER DAY. And the Customer represent. told me that it will be shipped the next day.

(What's going on?!) 5. Febryary 25, 2017. STILL NO PACKAGE. received a call from LBC representative to inform me that the package wasn't delivered yet and told me that since it's already late in the afternoon, and it's Saturday, and you don't have any office on Sunday, She assured me my package will be shipped door to door on Monday (Feb.

27, 2017). 6. February 27, 2017. I checked again the online tracking of my package and it is indicated that "FEBRUARY 26, 2017, YOUR SHIPMENT IS READY FOR CLAIMING AT PARANAQUE LAS PINAS DELIVERY HUB, PLEASE INFORM YOUR RECIPIENT" - I'm confused, isn't it that the delivery should be at the consignee's door step?

Why is he tasked to pick up the package?! - I called your Customer Rep. , AGAIN! As I was told again that the item should arrive within the day (Feb.

27, 2017) - Guess what...it's 7:00PM and no package arrived. - I called AGAIN! to ask what is going on with my package. your call-center agent apologized and told that they could do nothing except to send reports and requests and complaints.

- I requested to send to package TOMORROW (February 28, 2017) at the consignees doorstep, not for him to pick it up. 7. Tomorrow is Feb. 28, 2017.

SIX (6) days of waiting for a next day delivery express service. It's embarrassing for me my consignee as he waited several days/hours for the package that we expected to arrive.

I'm not sure how you will make it up to me since a lot time, opportunity loss and stress you dealt to me and the consignee, if you prolong this kind of lame service and system, you will lose a lot of your customers, even the loyal ones.You have competitors in the industry who are doing better service.

Review about: Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: It before.

I didn't like: Delayed pick-up, Failed pickup, Poor transaction and communication of the personel in charge, False claims.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments