documents sent from Manila on jan 31, until now (feb 6) it has not reached my end here in Cebu.Been told that its incomplete address but despite the phone number of the recipient nobody called me to check how to reach my house.

Kaya nga may phone # para matawagan ang recipient kapag di natunton ang bahay. I started calling customer service since feb 4 and have given the landmarks to my house but until now, nothing happened. the customer service reply is like a broken record. the tracking system in the net says its out for delivery and pending but upon calling customer service for the nth time, nobody knows.

this is really very frustrating.LBC customer service is very SLOW, INEFFICIENT and SUCKS.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Ma'am/Sir. We apologize for the inconvenience, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Hotline 02-8585999 (Local) or 1800-10-8585999 (Provincial) .

-LBC Express Team