Legazpi City, Bicol
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I supposed to recieve my item last friday, Oct.26,2016.I haven't recieve it that day and I asked the person who transact the item and said the delivery got delayed and expected date has move to Nov.

1,2016 and still haven't got it since then. Service is so bad even the tracking number isn't working. I'm so disappointed that a week already have pass.I supposed to recieve my item last friday, Oct.26,2016. I haven't recieve it that day and I asked the person who transact the item and said the delivery got delayed and expected date has move to Nov.

1,2016 and still haven't got it since then.

Service is so bad even the tracking number isn't working.I'm so disappointed that a week already have pass.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments