Verified Reviewer

Hi, would like to complain LBC upper Laguna delivery team. I have a package (gadget) that I bought online from North Luzon and was shipped by the seller last Sept.

12. So based from LBC's new delivery lead time, it would take 4-5 days from north luzon to south luzon. But apparently, it has not arrived until now. To give you a track, this parcel was en route to upper laguna last sept.

16 and arrived there last sept. 21. Just for the shipping, it took 5 days already. I expected this to be delivered on the very next day (sept.22).

Btw, I have also another parcel (cosmetics) that also arrived at upper Laguna last sept. 21 and was delivered to me the next day. And I am really wondering why they didn't deliver both the cosmetics and gadget on the same day since the address is just the same?

Even though I do regular/daily follow-up thru calling customer hotline, still nothing seems to work out. Hope you could do something about this.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments