Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery

317 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I ordered an item on LAZADA last November 26, 2015.They notified me on December 2, 2015 afternoon that my package will be delivered within 48 hours.

Also tracked my package through your website, last update was "Received at SF - Bacolod". But it's been past two days now, and should have received the package. This is getting frustrating.I thought because it's already near my area it could be delivered within the day. Please solve my problem.

Thank you.

Tracking #: 771003275850

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Lbc Express Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #745576 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
317 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 09 #1197011 Cebu, Cebu, Philippines

ang sabi ng lazada august 2 pa na forward ang order ko jan sa inyo..asan na order ko eh august 10 na?!!!!

Apr 28 #1151079

Same thing to me also. i also ordered at Lazada . Last april 25,2016 my order was "forwarded to Sf-bacolod" but until n0w there wasn't any order arrive.

Mar 29 #1135643

Same thing happening to me right now, LBC tracking says its Forwarded to SF Bacolod for more than 1 week already! No movement of my package for more than a week! So frustrating.

Dec 14, 2015 #1078455

same here...they should not give exact time frame for the delivery of our orders para hindi ma waste ang time na mag wait for it..I ordered products from lazada last december 3,2015 but until now I havent receive any of my orders...hiast..so frustrating..."within 48 hours" please lng LBC...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×