Bacolod, Western Visayas
1.1K views 8 comments

I ordered an item on LAZADA last November 26, 2015.They notified me on December 2, 2015 afternoon that my package will be delivered within 48 hours.

Related: Lbc Express - Item Stuck at Cavite North Delivery Hub

Also tracked my package through your website, last update was "Received at SF - Bacolod". But it's been past two days now, and should have received the package. This is getting frustrating.I thought because it's already near my area it could be delivered within the day. Please solve my problem.

Thank you.

Tracking #: 771003275850

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

I liked: Outlets are everywere.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lbc Express Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Saan po yung LBC warehouse malapit sa SM?

What I did: I personally went to the warehouse ng LBC (located near SM city) and got my package, I discovered that the person in charge was lazy and did not accomodate the package. If I had not come, she would not have done anything and my package would just be sitting there forever.

to Anonymous #1316401

This is Bacolod City, Negros Occidental BTW.

same here, worse they receive my parcel on 1/16/17 and my area is just also near... until now i still havent receive it

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1197011

ang sabi ng lazada august 2 pa na forward ang order ko jan sa inyo..asan na order ko eh august 10 na?!!!!

Same thing to me also. i also ordered at Lazada . Last april 25,2016 my order was "forwarded to Sf-bacolod" but until n0w there wasn't any order arrive.

Same thing happening to me right now, LBC tracking says its Forwarded to SF Bacolod for more than 1 week already! No movement of my package for more than a week! So frustrating.

same here...they should not give exact time frame for the delivery of our orders para hindi ma waste ang time na mag wait for it..I ordered products from lazada last december 3,2015 but until now I havent receive any of my orders...hiast..so frustrating..."within 48 hours" please lng LBC...