I WANT TO COMPLAIN IN YOUR COMPANY.I WENT TO THE LBC BORACAY TALIPAPA TO CHECK IF ITS ALREADY DELIVERED BUT STILL NOT YET ITS MY SECOND TIME TO GO TO THERE OFFICE, THEY ONLY SAID ITS STILL NOT YET DELIVERED BUT MY CONTACT PERSON SEND ME THE TRACKING # AND TEXT THAT THEY ALREADY RECEIVED THE PACKAGE.WHAT HAPPEN???I THOUGHT IS VERY NICE COMPANY I WANT TO COMPLAIN IN YOUR COMPANY.I WENT TO THE LBC BORACAY TALIPAPA TO CHECK IF ITS ALREADY DELIVERED BUT STILL NOT YET ITS MY SECOND TIME TO GO TO THERE OFFICE, THEY ONLY SAID ITS STILL NOT YET DELIVERED BUT MY CONTACT PERSON SEND ME THE TRACKING # AND TEXT THAT THEY ALREADY RECEIVED THE PACKAGE.WHAT HAPPEN???I THOUGHT IS VERY NICE COMPANY BUT IM VERY DISSAPOINTED!THIS HAPPEN LAST YEAR DECEMBER 2016.

ITS ONLY SMALL PACKAGE BUT WHY?I WAITED FOR 2 WEEKS ITS VERY LONG TIME.ITS SO ANNOYING..VERY POOR SERVICE!BUT IM VERY DISSAPOINTED!

THIS HAPPEN LAST YEAR DECEMBER 2016.ITS ONLY SMALL PACKAGE BUT WHY?I WAITED FOR 2 WEEKS ITS VERY LONG TIME.ITS SO ANNOYING..VERY POOR SERVICE!

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments