I was told by LBC if boxes were picked up on Nov 1, 2016, the boxes will be delivered on or around Christmas.One of my boxes, tracking #1059415305 is still at Cainta Warehouse and it won't be delivered until Monday or Tuesday after New Year.

I made three different calls to LBC and I was told that it would be delivered on Saturday, Dec 31 so my family would be able to use the items for the holiday, New Year's Eve.

I am very disappointed with LBC service.Nov 1, 2016 was the cut off for pick up from California, USA and my two boxes were picked up on Oct 29, 2016 from my residence, California to Angono, Rizal.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lbc express delivery service from Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments