4.0
Additional Fees

I want to ask question why you can't send vape to other country while other country can send vape to Philippines ?how can I send this ?

what I need to do so that I can send it via LBC air .. I hope a reply from you thank you so much and more power .. I want to send only 1 vape via air same to my partner their in Saudi he send his vape via air LBC Saudi to Philippines thru LBC air and he send also vape via Saudi thru Philippines .

that's why I want a answer why the LBC Iloilo send they didn't send vape international ?while my partner their in Saudi his vape came to Philippines and his cousin send it to LBC via air.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments