Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and the microwave, so when i opened the box i saw the microwave and coffee jar damage .This package originally from United Kingdom from Mr.

Don Liyanage. I received the package on October 31,2016 .I try to call the delivery man but he didnt answer my call,i sent to him that my package it was damage , unfortunately he never answer my text.

So now what can you do to my microwave ?Please send me reply ,here is my email add josephinequimbo10@yahoo.com or my mobile number is 09952112183

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Very frustrating poor service undependable service, Damages on the shipment.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - LBC - Hari ng Padala ? I guess not!! Lbc Express "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..." Read more Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Last October 2016 nagpadala kami ng shipment going to Paranaque but sad to say hanggang ngayon hindi pa dumadating. Last week we also sent another shipment the same person and..." Read more Lbc Express - SINUNGALING NA RIDER Lbc Express "May dumating na delivery man from LBC dito samin. Which is yung product na inorder ko from shoppee.. the case is mabilis naman naibigay ng shop sa lbc. Yung lbc..." Read more Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more