Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and the microwave, so when i opened the box i saw the microwave and coffee jar damage .This package originally from United Kingdom from Mr.

Don Liyanage. I received the package on October 31,2016 .I try to call the delivery man but he didnt answer my call,i sent to him that my package it was damage , unfortunately he never answer my text.

So now what can you do to my microwave ?Please send me reply ,here is my email add josephinequimbo10@yahoo.com or my mobile number is 09952112183

user17366726 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very frustrating poor service undependable service and damages on the shipment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments