Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and the microwave, so when i opened the box i saw the microwave and coffee jar damage .This package originally from United Kingdom from Mr.

Don Liyanage. I received the package on October 31,2016 .I try to call the delivery man but he didnt answer my call,i sent to him that my package it was damage , unfortunately he never answer my text.

So now what can you do to my microwave ?Please send me reply ,here is my email add josephinequimbo10@yahoo.com or my mobile number is 09952112183

Review about: Lbc Express International Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Very frustrating poor service undependable service, Damages on the shipment.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express - Complaint Lbc Express " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Pizza Hut - Sloppy pizza Pizza Hut "I ordered a pizza from a new store, pizza was hot and fresh but cutt super sloppy and it was like whoever handled the box just was rushing and threw..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more