Rancho Cucamonga, California

I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box was is in terrible condition.It was cut open on the side and taped back poorly.

The box was 3/4 full and when my mother open the box a lot of the things on the list I sent her that's inside the box were missing. I have the picture of the box when it arrived and the people that delivered it to my mothers house said that it was damaged thru transport.

I can send you pictures of the box for your record is you need proof.I need an answer before I report your company one of the authority in the US that handle foreign transaction.

Review about: Lbc Express International Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1338651

I have sa same case as this LBC

Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express Cosmetics Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina On Cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more