I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box was is in terrible condition.It was cut open on the side and taped back poorly.

The box was 3/4 full and when my mother open the box a lot of the things on the list I sent her that's inside the box were missing. I have the picture of the box when it arrived and the people that delivered it to my mothers house said that it was damaged thru transport.

I can send you pictures of the box for your record is you need proof.I need an answer before I report your company one of the authority in the US that handle foreign transaction.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express lbc express international shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1338651

I have sa same case as this LBC