BIR Baguio sent our documents for transfer last March 30.It arrived in QC on April 01.
We track our delivery and we were informed that the delivery has an incomplete address. We're having document sent to us regularly from LBC so we're using the same address as always. I thought it will be delayed only for a day or two, just like before. We went to the nearest branch and told us to pick- up the documents in Congressional.
I complained. Why should I? I paid for it to be delivered in my office. I was told to pick it up in their branch instead later in the afternoon.
I went then told that they will have it in the morning of April 08, today. Now, I was told that the documents will be delivered to them for pick- up tomorrow, Sat, April 09 or on April 11, Monday. tentative date as well. I chatted with them since they have no Customer Service Number (maybe because they received too many complaints mostly cursing the CSR).
The reply took them so long. And I was told that they requested for re- delivery today. I asked, what is my guarantee. No answer.
Till now while I'm typing, still waiting for their reply.I hope another company could bring in the same service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Tracking system
What I disliked
- Inefficient and very poor service
- Delayed delivery
- Undelivered and disposed parcel
- Consistently disappointing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..."
- "Lemme just start of by saying, this will be the first and last time I'll be ordering anything online and I will never work with the parties involved again with..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I TRIED APPLYING MY LAZADA REFUND VOUCHER TO ANOTHER ITEM I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASING BUT THE PHRASE "INVALID VOUCHER" KEPT POPPING OUT. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE JENNY WHO PROMISED TO..."
- "So I accidentally clicked check out and suddenly I panicked closing the Lazada site immediately, then when I went to my orders it says there its in the process of..."
- "I am very disappointed when i received my order but much more disappointed when i talked to Customer Service named "May". She instructed me to return the item with "wrong..."