Cubao, Manila
2.2
Turnaround Time

BIR Baguio sent our documents for transfer last March 30.It arrived in QC on April 01.

We track our delivery and we were informed that the delivery has an incomplete address. We're having document sent to us regularly from LBC so we're using the same address as always. I thought it will be delayed only for a day or two, just like before. We went to the nearest branch and told us to pick- up the documents in Congressional.

I complained. Why should I? I paid for it to be delivered in my office. I was told to pick it up in their branch instead later in the afternoon.

I went then told that they will have it in the morning of April 08, today. Now, I was told that the documents will be delivered to them for pick- up tomorrow, Sat, April 09 or on April 11, Monday. tentative date as well. I chatted with them since they have no Customer Service Number (maybe because they received too many complaints mostly cursing the CSR).

The reply took them so long. And I was told that they requested for re- delivery today. I asked, what is my guarantee. No answer.

Till now while I'm typing, still waiting for their reply.I hope another company could bring in the same service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lbc express mail service from Lbc Express was inefficient and very poor service, delayed delivery and undelivered and disposed parcel , but reviewer liked tracking system. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments