BIR Baguio sent our documents for transfer last March 30.It arrived in QC on April 01.
We track our delivery and we were informed that the delivery has an incomplete address. We're having document sent to us regularly from LBC so we're using the same address as always. I thought it will be delayed only for a day or two, just like before. We went to the nearest branch and told us to pick- up the documents in Congressional.
I complained. Why should I? I paid for it to be delivered in my office. I was told to pick it up in their branch instead later in the afternoon.
I went then told that they will have it in the morning of April 08, today. Now, I was told that the documents will be delivered to them for pick- up tomorrow, Sat, April 09 or on April 11, Monday. tentative date as well. I chatted with them since they have no Customer Service Number (maybe because they received too many complaints mostly cursing the CSR).
The reply took them so long. And I was told that they requested for re- delivery today. I asked, what is my guarantee. No answer.
Till now while I'm typing, still waiting for their reply.I hope another company could bring in the same service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Tracking system
What I disliked
- Inefficient and very poor service
- Delayed delivery
- Undelivered and disposed parcel
- Consistently disappointing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kainis nmn ohhh parcel ng tatay ko posponed deliveries nkkinis na antagal kona nghhnty. Nkkbanas pki ayus nio system nio kabwesit na nkkmura wtf na tlga .. tpos postponed ulit..."
- "How come my package is misrouted?it has an address in the package?..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I am very disappointed when i received my order but much more disappointed when i talked to Customer Service named "May". She instructed me to return the item with "wrong..."
- "You purchased a so expensive phone that they claimed to be with the highest quality in the market, but when you accidentally dropped it just less than 2 feet from..."
- "Back in Nov 2014, I recontracted with globe subscribing for plan 1799 with 30 months lock-in period acquiring a Note 4 at 8600php. I paid full in cash at the..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."