Block 6 Lot 12-A Ephesus street, Multinational Village Paranaque CitySept. 14, 2015
Mr. Paolo GarciaCustomer CareLbc
Sir, Please be informed that last sept.10, 2015 Mrs. Ofelia V. Felongco of Purok Katipunan Brgy. Reyes, Banga South Cotabato sent a package of fruits to Mr. Jesus Gesmundo of Block 6 Lot 12-A Ephesus street Multinational Village Paranaque City thru your office with assurance that it will be delivered to us the following day, Sept. 11, but to our dismay the actual delivery was Sept. 14,( 2:00 PM.) of rotten package and the contained fruits.
Please make the necessary resolution and action regarding this matter.Hereunder are the actual amount of damage and transportation fees incurred:
Durian - 4kls. x 250 =. 1,000Mangosteen - 1kl = 200Lanzones 10kls x180 = 1,800Total: 3,000
Fare/ airline. 1,327Trans. Fees. 500Total: 4,827
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil. instead..."
- "Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."