Block 6 Lot 12-A Ephesus street, Multinational Village Paranaque CitySept. 14, 2015

Mr. Paolo GarciaCustomer CareLbc

Sir, Please be informed that last sept.10, 2015 Mrs. Ofelia V. Felongco of Purok Katipunan Brgy. Reyes, Banga South Cotabato sent a package of fruits to Mr. Jesus Gesmundo of Block 6 Lot 12-A Ephesus street Multinational Village Paranaque City thru your office with assurance that it will be delivered to us the following day, Sept. 11, but to our dismay the actual delivery was Sept. 14,( 2:00 PM.) of rotten package and the contained fruits.

Please make the necessary resolution and action regarding this matter.Hereunder are the actual amount of damage and transportation fees incurred:

Durian - 4kls. x 250 =. 1,000Mangosteen - 1kl = 200Lanzones 10kls x180 = 1,800Total: 3,000

Fare/ airline. 1,327Trans. Fees. 500Total: 4,827

Yours truly,

Jesus Gesmundo

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lbc express shipping. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - PACKAGE DELIVERED TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON Lbc Express "I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila. Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - NON DELIVERY STATUS?!! Lbc Express "I ordered in a shop in shopee and it was with free shipping via lbc with payment option cash on delivery. I am a VERY responsible customer, because I always..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more