Verified Buyer

4.0

27 January 2021

Dear Sir/Madam:

I want to tell you how much I appreciate your staff, Mr. PAUL JOSEPH AINZA for helping me to claim my Cash Refund to LAZADA.

These are the two problems I encountered:

First, I went to LBC V.A. Rufino Cristina Building Branch. It was closed due of Robbed by a thief that day early in the morning. So, itinuro nila ako sa V.

A. Rufino Cityland Condominium Branch.

2. I Approach Mr. Paul re to my Cash Refund at Lazada.

He asked me if I brought the LBC Tracking No. which Lazada sent me. I said through email sent it to me. Coincidently, my load data has expired, so I can't open my email.

I asked Mr. Paul if I can use the company Wi-Fi he replied they do not authorize to share it. So, naki usap na lng ako sa kanya kung pwede akong maki HOTSPOT, and he replied yes without hesitation. During that hour ay breaktime ko lang sa office at nilakad ko lng sya sa kainitan ng araw at gutom na gutom na ko.

ayaw ko ng bumalik pa uli sa LBC. kahit na maliit na halaga lang naman yung kinuha ko at napakalaking bagay na rin yun sa akin.

Kung iisipin mo napaka simpleng bagay lamang ito and sometimes customer have unreasonable demands pero it means a lot to us.

I appreciate the effort and the positive attitude of Mr. Paul Joseph Ainza. Good job!

Keep up the good work. God bless...

JINKY RENTA TOQUERO

jinkytoquero@***.com

0915904****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region