we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already.

LBC staff has knowledge that item was fragile or delicado,they are the one who is responsible for taking care of the item. or provide a a a box / carton, or check the cargo if the packaging is good. but he doesn't even put any warning/ signs on carton or sealed it with sticker as fragile. maybe with that simple sticker this could not happen with our item.

kindly help us with this complaint.

thank you and more power.

for your reference trckg # 161604399821

consignee: Joan Obligar

from: coron tours and travel - palawan

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. LHETMIRASOL is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

pabayaran mo sa lbc ang na damage mo na item kng ayaw nila bayaran mag file ka ng kaso sa court either sa palawan or manila.