we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already.
LBC staff has knowledge that item was fragile or delicado,they are the one who is responsible for taking care of the item. or provide a a a box / carton, or check the cargo if the packaging is good. but he doesn't even put any warning/ signs on carton or sealed it with sticker as fragile. maybe with that simple sticker this could not happen with our item.
kindly help us with this complaint.
thank you and more power.
for your reference trckg # 161604399821
consignee: Joan Obligar
from: coron tours and travel - palawan
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."