we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already.

LBC staff has knowledge that item was fragile or delicado,they are the one who is responsible for taking care of the item. or provide a a a box / carton, or check the cargo if the packaging is good. but he doesn't even put any warning/ signs on carton or sealed it with sticker as fragile. maybe with that simple sticker this could not happen with our item.

kindly help us with this complaint.

thank you and more power.

for your reference trckg # 161604399821

consignee: Joan Obligar

from: coron tours and travel - palawan

Review about: Lbc Cargo.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Submit review

Comments

pabayaran mo sa lbc ang na damage mo na item kng ayaw nila bayaran mag file ka ng kaso sa court either sa palawan or manila.

Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "December 7 ko inorder yung item na from lazada haggang ngayon wala pa rin siya!! Yung mga tauhan nga sa Crossdock Alabang na yan mag sipag sipag naman kayo marami..." Read more Lbc Express - LBC - Hari ng Padala ? I guess not!! Lbc Express "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more