Lbc Express - Cargo delivered was not in good condition
we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already.
LBC staff has knowledge that item was fragile or delicado,they are the one who is responsible for taking care of the item. or provide a a a box / carton, or check the cargo if the packaging is good. but he doesn't even put any warning/ signs on carton or sealed it with sticker as fragile. maybe with that simple sticker this could not happen with our item.
kindly help us with this complaint.
thank you and more power.
for your reference trckg # 161604399821
consignee: Joan Obligar
from: coron tours and travel - palawan
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."