Lbc Express - Cargo delivered was not in good condition
we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already.
LBC staff has knowledge that item was fragile or delicado,they are the one who is responsible for taking care of the item. or provide a a a box / carton, or check the cargo if the packaging is good. but he doesn't even put any warning/ signs on carton or sealed it with sticker as fragile. maybe with that simple sticker this could not happen with our item.
kindly help us with this complaint.
thank you and more power.
for your reference trckg # 161604399821
consignee: Joan Obligar
from: coron tours and travel - palawan
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."