100% full Not resolved
1.7
Turnaround Time

my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil.instead of 45 days as they said.

soo mains the shipments is delay and my box when they arrive is almost damage and the most item is missing almost half of my items are lost.as u can see in picture that the evidence way im complaining to LBC cargo.

This person wrote the review because of "deliver delay and lost of items" of lbc express shipping from Lbc Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $335 and wants Lbc Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Poor Service Lbc Express "I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years. I never had any issues before. But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - SINUNGALING NA RIDER Lbc Express "May dumating na delivery man from LBC dito samin. Which is yung product na inorder ko from shoppee.. the case is mabilis naman naibigay ng shop sa lbc. Yung lbc..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more