Lbc Express - Cargo delay & missing item after shipping
my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil.instead of 45 days as they said.
soo mains the shipments is delay and my box when they arrive is almost damage and the most item is missing almost half of my items are lost.as u can see in picture that the evidence way im complaining to LBC cargo.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- deliver delay and lost of items
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "How come my package is misrouted?it has an address in the package?..."
- "Your LBC CarCar, Cebu branch has the poorest kind of customer service. My friend arrived at LBC Gaisano Carcar branch last Wednesday (3/23/2016) at 6pm to send our training materials..."
- "1. It is submitted that my seat was booked vide ticket no ETKT 065 2452972662, planned to travel from Riyadh to Karachi on 3rd Apr 2015 . The flight was supposed..."
- "I am not pissed as the site says... Just upset about your shoe construction. I bought a pair of boat shoes as "relaxed fit" memory foam shoes and love them...."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."