Marion, Indiana
1.4K views 5 comments
100% full Not resolved

I want to track my box it was pick up to me last november 16,2014 then until now i cant track my box ..When i track it ,it says your tracking number is not yet registetered"" how come?how can i track my box?

I expect it to be in the philippines in my houss on january before i come home... Where aand what number could i call so i can talk to ..anybody?..does anybody has an experience like mine..

Actually im not yet pissed off im just wandering how come i cant track the box..I do sen dboxes before in other state but i dont have any problem..

Review about: Tracking System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

I have the same problem and I don't know why everytime I try to use the track and trace service it always say that tracking number is not yet registered. I want to change the address although it seems that LBC will take days to reply to this comment. It is extremely annoying.

Santa Claran
Santa Clara, California, United States #966636

I have the same problem.My box was picked up more than a month ago, and nobody knows where it is and current status.

It makes me upset, mad and sad, because what's in the box are little things that makes my family, relative and friends happy when you give something coming from the US, when I see them this coming May. Unfortunately, customer service thru their 800", FB IM's, none of them can tell me anything. My box is untraceable.

I tried calling the LBC branch here in SanJose California who picked up my box, nobody is picking up their phone.I'm at my wits end, what is my next move.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

mariamiranda
#919564

We sent ours on Sept. 20,2014,,, kids in the Philippines expecting their gifts!

Have conscience LBC

Zel

I am having the same problem right now.I'ts more than 2 months now and it still says "unregistered".

I finally heard from the guy who picked up the lbc box from the store I used, he said some boxes got confiscated which I don't know why. And so he said maybe my box could be one of those.

They are supposed to get back with me of the details why and where it is now.I even told them if they cannot send it to my family to just return it back to me and refund my money.