I want to track my box it was pick up to me last november 16,2014 then until now i cant track my box ..When i track it ,it says your tracking number is not yet registetered"" how come?how can i track my box?
I expect it to be in the philippines in my houss on january before i come home... Where aand what number could i call so i can talk to ..anybody?..does anybody has an experience like mine..
Actually im not yet pissed off im just wandering how come i cant track the box..I do sen dboxes before in other state but i dont have any problem..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."
- "Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and ..."
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "On 6/29/16 a payment was made by me in marion Indiana at your office drop box receiving a disconnect notice I went to your office and was told i didn't..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."