Lbc Express - Cant track my box

I want to track my box it was pick up to me last november 16,2014 then until now i cant track my box ..When i track it ,it says your tracking number is not yet registetered"" how come?how can i track my box?

I expect it to be in the philippines in my houss on january before i come home... Where aand what number could i call so i can talk to ..anybody?..does anybody has an experience like mine..

Actually im not yet pissed off im just wandering how come i cant track the box..I do sen dboxes before in other state but i dont have any problem..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Tracking System
Review category
review #566745

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 17 #1113153

I have the same problem and I don't know why everytime I try to use the track and trace service it always say that tracking number is not yet registered. I want to change the address although it seems that LBC will take days to reply to this comment. It is extremely annoying.

Santa Claran

Apr 01, 2015 #966636 Santa Clara, California

I have the same problem. My box was picked up more than a month ago, and nobody knows where it is and current status. It makes me upset, mad and sad, because what's in the box are little things that makes my family, relative and friends happy when you give something coming from the US, when I see them this coming May. Unfortunately, customer service thru their 800", FB IM's, none of them can tell me anything. My box is untraceable. I tried calling the LBC branch here in SanJose California who picked up my box, nobody is picking up their phone. I'm at my wits end, what is my next move.

2 0 Reply

Jan 14, 2015 #931260

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

Dec 22, 2014 #919564

We sent ours on Sept. 20,2014,,, kids in the Philippines expecting their gifts!
Have conscience LBC

Dec 08, 2014 #913035

I am having the same problem right now. I'ts more than 2 months now and it still says "unregistered". I finally heard from the guy who picked up the lbc box from the store I used, he said some boxes got confiscated which I don't know why. And so he said maybe my box could be one of those. They are supposed to get back with me of the details why and where it is now. I even told them if they cannot send it to my family to just return it back to me and refund my money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about