Tuburan, Cebu
Featured Not resolved

I am Rene Lachica.CP# 09255467149.

Today May 10, 2016 upon receipt and opening of the box from LBC which contains a plastic drawer box to my dismay I found out that the LCD screen of the item is broken. Immediately I went to LBC Iloilo distribution office and gave my complaint. The tracking number is 161574495146 from Jan Venice L. Zamora of Carmona Cavite.

Item accepted by your branch at Waltermart Carmona on May 9, 2016 04:14:46 PM. I am requesting for the payment of the damaged item. I already informed Mr. Zamora re these.

I am waiting for your appropriate action.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $340 and wants Lbc Express to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express and lbc express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph , email nio po para ma actionan agad

to Anonymous #1189525

Hi.

Gusto ko din sana mag complaint about may stolen package.

Saan po ba pwede mang email ng mas mabilis na response.

Thanks,