Tuburan, Cebu
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I am Rene Lachica.CP# 09255467149.

Related: Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Quezon City, Manila

Today May 10, 2016 upon receipt and opening of the box from LBC which contains a plastic drawer box to my dismay I found out that the LCD screen of the item is broken. Immediately I went to LBC Iloilo distribution office and gave my complaint. The tracking number is 161574495146 from Jan Venice L. Zamora of Carmona Cavite.

Item accepted by your branch at Waltermart Carmona on May 9, 2016 04:14:46 PM. I am requesting for the payment of the damaged item. I already informed Mr. Zamora re these.

I am waiting for your appropriate action.Thank you.

Review about: Mint Condition Used Oscilloscope And Audio Generator.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $340
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph , email nio po para ma actionan agad

to Anonymous #1189525

Hi.

Gusto ko din sana mag complaint about may stolen package.

Saan po ba pwede mang email ng mas mabilis na response.

Thanks,