Calamba, Calabarzon
Resolved

I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened to my shipment and return my brand new cellphone. But the resolution of LBC was to refund the item based on its declared value, did not provide explanations on what really happened. The value that I declared was substantially lower than than the actual cost of the item. Because of this mistake, I thought some LBC personnel took advantage on my item.

What I am requesting from LBC is to investigate and determine what really happened so they can make corrective measures and avoid similar incident to happen to other customers. Being a courier company, they should uphold the highest honesty standard on their personnel.

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

I didn't like: Unable to trace my delivery.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss None Deliver / $250
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion