Calamba, Calabarzon
Resolved
2.5

I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened to my shipment and return my brand new cellphone. But the resolution of LBC was to refund the item based on its declared value, did not provide explanations on what really happened. The value that I declared was substantially lower than than the actual cost of the item. Because of this mistake, I thought some LBC personnel took advantage on my item.

What I am requesting from LBC is to investigate and determine what really happened so they can make corrective measures and avoid similar incident to happen to other customers. Being a courier company, they should uphold the highest honesty standard on their personnel.

This reviewer shared experience about "none deliver" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. SR_Eyes is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lbc express shipping at Lbc Express was unable to trace my delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments