60 views

My BDO Credit card supposed to be delivered yesterday. I was at home the whole day and I even went to bed at 12:30midnight and yet no delivery arrives in my place.

And when I tracked again, they said that they cannot locate my address. How come this happens? My package from abroad thru LBC also with the same address eh na-received ko naman ng on time. Tapos sasabihin hindi ma locate ang address ko.

Ang yung HUB ninyo, for heavens sake sana manlang merong sumagot ng telephone ninyo. Isang oras akong tumatawag at dun daw ako mag follow up, mapapamura at isusumpa mo ang pagtawag sa inyo dahil walang sumasagot sa linya ng mga telepono ninyo.

Mag resign na lang kayo kung ganyan kayo sa trabaho ninyo. Mas may deserving na tao ang pwede dyang magtrabaho kesa sa mga Incompetent Employeee na mga tulad ninyo.

TAMAD ns mga SiNungaling Pa!WtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfCryCry

User's recommendation: Not recommendable! Very Incompetent Workers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

LBC Express Pros: I need my parcel to be delivered now please.

LBC Express Cons: Poor customer service on field delivery personnel, Lazy delivery staff, I did not like the attitude of the staff and the service, Do not know where your package is.

Comments