Turnaround Time

My package from the USA has not been received by my recipient in the Philippines.And it has been 2 months already!

Seriously????!!! Are they trying to carefully open the boxes and see what they can get before they deliver them? Or does the Bulacan delivery hub has only one person to carry all the job????!!!! I am a customer, I paid for their services, and I should get that service no matter what!

They are running this business, so they should know how to keep it!!! Front line representatives does not do any good at all!!! Just a plain decoration but not really doing anything in resolving the issue!!! Because if they are really after customer care, they should empathize with the clients and act appropriately!

And I'm not talking about FALSE PROMISES!!! WE NEED ACTION, LBC PEOPLE!!! ACTION!!! YOU ARE REPRESENTING THE COMPANY!!!

YOU ARE THERE BECAUSE OF YOUR CLIENTS!!!

SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES OR FALSE PROMISES FOR GOD's SAKE!!!WE NEED YOU TO DELIVER THE SERVICE THAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU!!!

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments