The "Contact us " form on your website is having problem. I couldn't send the form even if I input all items. I tried to send by some browsers and other computers. The form hasn't responded at all. I wasted a lot of time by the trouble.

Somebody complained the same trouble here in 2014.

Why don't you fix it for long time?

Why don't you inform your support email address?

I hope you will fix immediately for the customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1109890

It behooves them to not fix the site. That way obnoxious/unpleasant people like me can get ignored 'sorry po, web site is down.' 'Sorry po, your stuff was stolen by either government workers or our employees.' 'Sorry po, you need to be standing by your gate when we slow down otherwise we drive right by and open your package to see if there is anything we might like inside.' 'Sorry po, you made a mistake in trusting us.'