1.4K views
Resolved
3.0

I traced the box from your website.Arrived at Pulilan warehouse 2/4/2015 as per your website.

As of this writing it has not been delivered, for 2 weeks it has been sitting there. This is unacceptable and inefficient. 800 number for phone ok, but no other way to directly contact company. I called customer service 2 times and was told it would be expedited.

the user of the box will leave soon.

This complaint should be prioritized because it has been sitting in the Pulilan warehouse for 2 weeks and counting.Immediate action on this matter is expected of your company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service and delayed delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express website. Lbc Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Punyeta naman oh.Yung inorder ko online.

Kaya nga nag lbc para mabilis yang serbisyo sa pulilan balak pa atang bulukin ung inorder ko sa warehouse nila.Ano ba ha

I have been told from dfa lbc that they will deliver my passport yesterday and today is the latest.but till now I haven't got it..I was trying to phone the no.that they gave but they are not answering..I need my passport so urgent so I can apply for my visa..Its been sitting in Pulilan delivery hub since 15 of aug 2:05am

I feel so stressed now.

Pls have it deliver so soon .

Tracking no.81107160668.

naku nman LBC anong klase b yang service nyo.ung box nmin july 5 p s pulilan warehouse.anong petsa na dp dnidliver sa min.

to Anonymous #1354371

Naku po,.wag na po kau mag expect na madeliver jan sa inyo,kayu nalang po mismo mag pick sa warehouse ng pulilan delivery hub,.Kapag hinintay nyo po hnd tlga darating at wala sila balak ideliver dahil sabe nila nagkasabay sabay daw po ang cargo ng mga balikbayan box.Ako nga po almost daily kino contact customer service puru paasa lang kaya nag decide nako ako na mismo mag pick up ng box ko,.Halos mag 2weeks naden naka tengga sa warehouse hnd paden nadedeliver.Actually bukas ako na mismo mag pick up ng box ko sa warehouse nila ,mismong customer service naden po nagpapa pick up ng box ko,.eto po address bngay ng customer service ng LBC ,.89 gains st.

Bulacan metro house center sta.rita bulacan,.sana nakatulong ako .Thanks

to Anonymous #1356338

Yan b exact address ng delivery hub nila s pulilan Bulacan?

to Anonymous #1357676

ask ko lang po sa sta. rita nyo pa po ba kinuha yun box nyo? hindi sa pulilan?

to Anonymous #1370710

Hello ask ko lng if nkuha mo ung cargo mo nung pnunthan mo ung warehouse?

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1351607

Ang laki ng bulacan para ikaw na misto mag pick up ng package mo,Kaya Lang Wala naman makapag sabi Kung naman na kahit main di rin makontak ,kakastress!!!!

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1351606

Baket hangan ngayon di Nila Makita Kung naman na yung package namIn ,walang makapag sabi di rin makontak ,ano ba yan ,kakabahan ka sa kanila ,pano yan

Ano po excact address nio jan sa pulilan. Para mr.ko na lang mag pick up ng cargo ko jan...